Monday 10 September 2012

Next Shot Week One - View through a Window

Next Shot Week One - View through a Window

OK an easy start this week as there are not many signed up yet.

Take a picture through a window of a view you like using the window as a frame for the picture. Any sort of window, even french doors etc, the choice is yours.

People who already contacted me to become "Member author can make their own posts on the page, for their weekly entry.

If you did send me your email address yet, do so and I will make you an author so you can also post.


Here is my starter this week;)






P7260001

20 comments:

  1. I think I have quite a shot... if timing and lighting will cooperate. :D

    Gorgeous Baz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi I need your email if you want to contribute please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shot. I was wondering when you were going to start up ..I would love to be sitting in that garden!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel drop me your email if you would like to contribute

      Delete
  4. Very homely - Any chance of a cool drink if I knock at the door? So now I have to do some tidying up, keep 3 cats busy and make sure that the window frames are clean. Good job I can open the windows, otherwise I would have to clean them as well. See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot of a lovely garden.
    redtafetta@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Belita I am on my laptop and cant add you from here I will do it in the morning;)

      Delete
  6. I'll try and get something for this theme. Jury duty tomorrow & plans for the weekend, so won't know what my week is going to be like. Was hoping the trial would be dismissed but the web site said for everyone to show up, so I'll be off to do my civic duty first thing in the morning and hope I don't get picked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Lynda no rush you have all WEEK MY FRIEND;)

      Delete
  7. I'm hoping the weather will be that good when I come down to visit!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a fabulous garden and view there Baz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure if I'm posting it right or not. Yet, here's my entry for this week.

    http://digitalrodent.blogspot.in/2012/09/looking-though-window-next-shot-week.html

    ReplyDelete